It feels like everything I am knitting is still in progress. The tilting blocks afghan – still in progress. The current socks – still in progress. I started a new project – the Icelandic Lace Shawl for a friend’s shop and am making good progress on that (although I admit I am not exactly looking forward to picking up 339 stitches once I finish the body and have to start the edging!). And the Dishrag Tag box has come and gone – I made the dishcloth for that, but it refused to photograph well, so you’ll just have to take my word for that one.
I do have one finished object to share, however. This is the Optical Illusion Dishcloth, made for a dishcloth swap on Ravelry. Since I forgot all about it until after it was supposed to have been sent, I decided I needed to make up for it by making something out of the ordinary, and this has been lurking in my queue for a while now, just waiting for the right time.
This was an interesting little knit, mainly because I got a little confused when trying to pick up the stitches for each section. But it turned out quite well, and as a bonus, I used up just that much more of my existing cotton yarn stash, and now that it’s done I can pop it into the mail on Monday.